Page 1 of 13     « First < 12 13  
Author Replies Total Replies: 186 
Topic: A love hate relation  

Adonis_4_Aphrodite
Panjim &gt; Panaji , India
Male 65

View all Posts: 2227

23 Feb 2012 04:40 pm  #181

To whom it may concern. "Love-hate relationship" is better defined as SADOMASOCHISM.

Wiki: " Sadomasochism broadly refers to the receiving of pleasure—often sexual—from acts involving the infliction or reception of pain or humiliation. The name originates from two authors on the subject, Marquis de Sade and Leopold von Sacher-Masoch. A subset of BDSM, practitioners of sadomasochism usually seek out sexual gratification from these acts, but often seek out other forms of pleasure as well. While the terms sadist and masochist specifically refer to one who either enjoys giving pain (sadist), or one who enjoys receiving pain (masochist), many practitioners of sadomasochism describe themselves as at least somewhat of a switch, or someone who can receive pleasure from either inflicting or receiving pain.

The acronym S&M is often used for sadomasochism, although practitioners themselves normally drop the & and use the acronym SM or S/M. Sadomasochism should be differentiated from the clinical paraphilias which require that such practices lead to clinically significant distress or impairment for a diagnosis.Similarly, sexual sadism within the context of mutual consent should not be mistaken for acts of sexual violence or aggression
. "

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE is that SOME DO IT KNOWINGLY and some do it WITHOUT REALISING IT. For some reason ('God' knows WHY) - most women start remembering 'god' repeatedly - viz. "Oh my God!! Oh my God!!!..." when enjoying the ecstasy of 'sadomasochism' [knowingly or unknowingly]. For some reason (known only to God ) men dont seem to remember 'God' when inflicting sadism or receving masochism in any "relationship".

So next time a woman says "O MY GOD!!!" den u will know wht a "luv-hate relationship is". If u dont realise den u will pbbly GET THE PUSH b4 SHE JUMPS OMG

Post a Reply  

Da_Bestest
Mumbai , India
Male 49

View all Posts: 935

23 Feb 2012 07:46 pm  #182

Hi elgante2010,

perhaps some people love to hate and hate to love, hence it goes together

Well me & mods share that. It is love TO hate and hate TO love. i am objecting to hate AND love together.

Both are intense emotions hence..they may like to thrive together

They are extremely opposite and can not thrive together. come on elegant lady, it is close to impossible to love anyone you dislike. How can anyone love a person she/he hates ???

Perhaps it s the unexpected breach of trust in love that results in hate which kind of happens more often than not

Precisely my point. When love ENDS, hatred or indifference begins.

Oye elegant lady, your vivid imagination qualifies you for fiction penning. take a shot at it elegant one. Lotsa moolah in that.

best rgds

Bestest

Post a Reply  

Da_Bestest
Mumbai , India
Male 49

23 Feb 2012 08:19 pm  #183

Hi A4A,

Hurt/pain while having physicals is sadist behaviour and does not amount to HATE.

One may try fantasies with partner which may result in pain that may be or may not be enjoyable experience for the partner. This is NOT hate relation. It is wrong experimentation.

Emotions are not necessarily dependent on ONLY physical sex. Even rape would amount to sadomasochism but would there be love issue in it ?

Well when people meet me, everyone say "God !! you again". Does it mean when lady says " O my god ", she is thinking of me ?

FYI, sadomasochism amounts to sadist love and NOT HATE.

best rgds

bestest

Post a Reply  

Adonis_4_Aphrodite
Panjim &gt; Panaji , India
Male 65

View all Posts: 2227

24 Feb 2012 07:53 am  #184

Little Devil

The "luv-hate relationship" can be summed up nicely and quite simply, 4u

Hate 4U is when u LOOK AT THE HOLE IN A DOUGHNUT

Luv 4U is whn u LOOK AT THE DOUGHNUT BY IGNORING THE HOLE.

There is a BIG difference between a woman saying "God, not u again" and

"O GOD!!!!++++" or "O MY GOD!!!****" when U Can't Talk

I may be wrong but dat appears to be a woman's NIRVAN via "maithun meditation" OMG I mean there is PAge UPON page OF considered writing by "experts" saying "THE BUDDHA WAS MEDITATING UNDER THE BANYAN TREE" :biglaugh" when according to Hindu accounts Buddha was performing (Urvashi) APSARA SADHNA and the apsara URVASHI appeared promising NIRVANA thru "maithun meditation" Big Laugh BUT according to BUDDHIST accounts the 3 daughters of the Buddhist devil MARA  appeared to tempt the Buddha into some kind of bizzare "maithun meditiation" for Nirvan.

BUT the classic median in "luv-hate relationship" is woman holding hubby "in contempt" and STILL giving in to "conjugal rights" to the extent of having kids and LOVING the Kids and DEN seeking NIRVAN by Separation/Divorce etc.

So den...Wat is the difference between CONTEMPT andf HATE???? 

Post a Reply  

elegante2010
Mumbai , India
Female 53

View all Posts: 50

24 Feb 2012 12:13 pm  #185

Sigh ! missed the point n the PS yet again !!!

Love n hate two sides of same coin doesn’t necessarily mean that they need to co exist….ie, monday, Wednesday n Friday I love; Tuesday, Thursday , Saturday I hate….Sunday being weekly off Smile

It means that Love is an intense emotion and so is hate….When not using it loosely, i.e one may love someone but hate a habit of the person Smile.”bheega toliya kahin farsh pe, toothpaste ka dhakan kahin, kal ke mouje ulat ke pehne….et al…” we tend to hate people whom we may have loved...else you just dislike someone whom u may have liked…if one gets the drift !!!

In life, if at all, generally hate follows love (for whatever reasons) instances of vice versa are generally seen in Bollywood Movies Smile

Post a Reply  

Da_Bestest
Mumbai , India
Male 49

24 Feb 2012 02:24 pm  #186

Hi elegante2010,

We are on the same train but different compartments   

My issue is loving a person and hating the person at same time.

Case can be like wife is tea bag used with less milk and dearest hubby could be truck driver tea like me, order to waiter being " do chai ..Sub kuch double, paanee bilkul naheen". But that is dislike for choice of tea. Don't think wife would HATE dearest hubby for tea drinking choice and vice versa.

As we both agree love and hate are intense emotions and they CAN NOT co-exist for same person. Anger, dislike and hate are not the same.  

Generally ??? I think always hate follows love. Why would anyone hate a stranger ?

best rgds

bestest

Post a Reply  
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »
 Page 1 of 13     « First < 12 13