Topic  :    MBA colleges in india 

Post a Reply 
 Page 1 of 1    1 > Last »  
Author Replies Total Replies: 11 
Topic: MBA colleges in india  
pardeepsammy

View all Posts: 1

16 Mar 2011 10:11 am  #1
Master of Business Administration ( (Industry Integrated) is a powerful and challenging Post Graduate Programme under Industry Integrated stable of courses. What makes it challenging is

* An Intensive Soft Skills Training on personality development and Industry Orientation Skills.
* Competence Training on data understanding and data analysis.
* Computer Training on Windows, MS Office, MS Project.
* English Language Training.
* on the Job Training 2nd, 3rd and 4th Semester of the course in the Industry for actual business and Industry experience

Post a Reply  

Soft_Libran
Coimbatore , India
Male 46

View all Posts: 617

17 Mar 2011 08:49 am  #2
Well. MBA is an excellent stream of the academic system, that has potential across verticals and industries. But, during the course of the industry exposure during their studies, the students' mind is more focused in completing the course and their aim is to get rid of the course and secure a job somehow.

In this process, they loose their focus on gaining knowledge and expertise. When I was working as an Executive in a large automaker near Bangalore in the past, I came across many students, who come to the plant to do a project. Their main aim is to complete the course successfully and look for ways to get a job. Of course, job is essential for anyone for sure, but more importance is the expertise that we gaining.

Besides IIMs, there are some institutes that are good for the management studies. One such institute is the Bharadidasan Institute of Management (BIM) located at Tiruchirappalli.

Shri Very Happy

Post a Reply  
krish789star

View all Posts: 5

23 May 2011 06:37 pm  #3
hey anyone has heard about 1 yr executive MBA for working professionals.
what are its enterance  creteria ..anyone plz help

Post a Reply  

Soft_Libran
Coimbatore , India
Male 46

View all Posts: 617

07 Jun 2011 07:18 am  #4
One year MBA program? Thats quite interesting. Hope, you don't end up in some unrecognized institutes.

I heard that IGNOU's MBA is better, when it comes to non-residual stream. If you need specific academic advice, I would recommend you to contact Mr. Jayaprakash Gandhi, a very well known academic consultant based at Salem, TN. ***edited by moderators***
Shri Very Happy

Post a Reply  
krish789star

View all Posts: 5

08 Jun 2011 03:21 pm  #5
hey thnx soft_libran for your suggestion...but but i, myself has done osme research on this ..and i ve found that ISB hydrabad is offering a executive MBA for working professionals.....

Post a Reply  

sweta_singh

View all Posts: 3

16 Jul 2014 03:49 pm  #6
Well. MBA is an excellent stream of the academic system, that has potential across verticals and industries. But, during the course of the industry exposure during their studies, the students' mind is more focused in completing the course and their aim is to get rid of the course and secure a job somehow. International College of Financial Planning is one of India's leading educational institutions specializing in financial services education. International College of Financial Planning was established in the year 2002 to initiate an entirely new platform for disseminating Financial Education to the future financial consultants of India.

Post a Reply  
ewebsumit2000

22 Jul 2014 03:06 pm  #7
if you have crack the cat or mat there is lot opportunity for getting admission in m.b.a colleges there are most reputed mba colleges.

Post a Reply  
Praveenk3639

24 Jul 2014 05:58 pm  #8
i want to do any career oriented diploma should i go with a HR diploma? if HR, then which MBA college offer best HR diploma?

Post a Reply  
snehabijlani_11

View all Posts: 9

28 Jul 2014 05:21 pm  #9
Hi Praveen, Instead of thinking about which college offers the best HR diploma, you should rather look out for the list of best Colleges in India. Reputed B-Schools have best of programs designed for each of their MBA specializations. What you can do is first to arrive at list of best management colleges in India and then compare the HR Programs of these institutes to decide for yourself which one suits you more depending on the fee structure of course as well as location & ranking of the institute.

Post a Reply  
amritmishra31

11 Nov 2014 05:27 pm  #10
MBA is one of the most valued professional courses in India and abroad. But you always have to be selective about the colleges. A wrong selection may drag you away from your dreams but a right one will definitely move you to heights. So, go through the sites with list of management colleges thoroughly and then make your decision. The list will be a lot more helpful in your selection.

Post a Reply  

patrika

09 Jan 2015 02:45 pm  #11
Top 10 MBA Colleges in India:-

1. 1 Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad Ahmedabad
2 Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta Kolkata
3 Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore Bangalore
4 Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow Lucknow
5 Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI)Request E-brochure Jamshedpur
6 Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi/NCR
7 Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kozhikode Kerala