Page 1 of 3     « First < 2 3  
Author Replies Total Replies: 36 
Topic: FORUMS : Postmortem  

ss_70
Pune , India
Female 47

View all Posts: 16

29 Dec 2014 07:21 pm  #31
Hey..Nice to go through this thread!! Thanks Da_bestest for initiating this thread!
I was a active member in 2004
Remembering .Mohan, Venky (Doctor) The Knight, beautiful_life, Aangha, Preethi_sonu, Rosemarie..and many more!!!

If you guys are on Fropper would love to reconnect here and lets fun all the fun again!!!!

Missing you guys!!

Sshreya

Post a Reply  

31 Dec 2014 04:58 pm  #32
Dear Fropperites,

Due to some internal constraints, we were not able to address/ resolve member concerns.

Currently, we are in the process of making key changes and hope to resolve all concerns.

Please continue in doing what you all do best, make friend / share insights/ debate/ have good time Smile 

Cheers,

Post a Reply  
Da_Bestest

View all Posts: 956

10 Jan 2015 02:13 pm  #33

Hi folks,

State of affairs on forums 

Posts made on 5th Jan 2015 at 6:30 p.m. have still not come up and now it is 2:00 p.m. of 10th jan 2015. Last post to come up till now is of 3rd jan 2015 at 04a.m. and so much for moderators needing time for scrutinising nonsense we post, that post itself is invalid as per fropper terms.

Topic: Online Oracle apps dba Training in usa, uk, Canada

It happens to be an advertisement with link to website and it was happily uploaded        

And to think that on zones you can upload a photo in 2 minutes but here you need to wait endlessly for your post to come up. Long lost memories but there was a time daily 80-100 posts use to come up on forums.

Forums did not die, it was murdered by moderators      

best rgds

bestest

Post a Reply  

hiitsme41
London , United Kingdom
Male 54

View all Posts: 1773

23 Jan 2015 08:27 am  #34
Its not dead yet, But seems it needs a surgeon. Not someone like you that can only give it first aid.

Post a Reply  

ss_70
Pune , India
Female 47

View all Posts: 16

28 Jan 2015 05:07 pm  #35
Well said @hiitsme41

Post a Reply  

Adonis_4_Aphrodite
Panjim &gt; Panaji , India
Male 69

View all Posts: 1

29 Jan 2015 08:16 am  #36
few weeks back I received a WARNING NOTICE that I had violated fropper rules by giving url's and using words like 'sexy/hot' and MUST CHANGE MY ID. Study I then thought it was time to RESURRECT in A DYING FORUM. So I changed my id to 'GOOD_BYE_FROPPER' and Big Laugh ALL MY FORUM POSTINGS BECAME ANONYMOUS BY ELECTRONIC MIRACLE but MY PROFILE STILL IDENTIFIED ME as 'Adonis_4_aphrodite' OMG Study I then received an apology that it was a mistake on fropper's part and my postings will be MAPPED BACK TO MY CORRECT ID. I am still waiting for that ELECTRONIC RESURRECTION. I cannot upload my pic. BUT having interacted with the NEW GENERATION OF 19-22 year old INDIAN gals I have come to the conclusion that young GIRLS ARE NOW FAR TOO INTELLIGENT AND WELL INFORMED to interact wid guys except for the purpose of PROCREATION as their DEFAULT KARMA. So don't expect young girls to post on the forum. IN fact the last 20 year old was so intelligent that I gave her a BLIND ULTIMATUM to either LIVE IN or get hitched in non-binding contract as it was not possible to interact with her ELECTRONICALLY. She said 'you don't even know wht I look like'. Big Laugh I said we have BLIND DATE den whts wrong wid BLIND 'MARRIAGE'. she said she will think about it COZ AFTER ALL she has had TWO live-ins from 18-20 with her parent's knowledge Dancer\ :atudy: SO MAYB THIS FORUM NEEDS THE KISS OF LIFE FROM INTELLIGENT GALS IN MY FAVORIT AGE BRACKET. I WILL NOT BE RENEWING MY PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP UNTIL SOME SOFTWARE GENIUS LIKE MY LAST NET G/F HAS SORTED THE ELECTRONIC MESS ON FROPPER. BUT NEVERTHELESS KEEP FROPPIN

Post a Reply  
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »
 Page 1 of 3     « First < 2 3