Forum :   Site News and Announcements 
Topic  :    Reason to smile 

Post a Reply 
 Page 1 of 289     « First < 288 289  
Author Replies Total Replies: 4334 
Topic: Reason to smile  
Anonymous

26 Mar 2013 01:21 pm  #4321
Author : anandlove1986 "but you are not menstion your name" That is not necessary on ALL such sites. However ther is also no prohbition on registering under your name. These id's are called ALIASES same as on Emails. Keep Froppin

Post a Reply  
VAMBANAAR

View all Posts: 1972

26 Mar 2013 09:14 pm  #4322

Some rules we made to safeguard ourselves.

We got all rights in our country within the limit of the rules and acts.

If we abide by it, we shall be happy and smiling.....

so I smile.

Post a Reply  
VAMBANAAR

28 Mar 2013 11:45 am  #4323
A great desire and admiration  make the youngsters to fall in love and get married.
lovestruck boys or girls dare to even abduct the lover for getting married.
so it appears love is very strong enough to carry out and fulfill the desire...
It makes me today to smile.
                                                                          VAMBANAAR

Post a Reply  
Anonymous

28 Apr 2013 07:45 am  #4324

I SMILE coz seems CORE DISPUTE between "Islam" and "Christianity" about Jesus being (or not being) 'son of god' is being resolved. Hopefully, they will also resolve whether Christ ascended to heaven on his own or was taken up by Allah. I still have no clue as to why Hindus were drageed into a dispute that has NOTHING to do with ANY Hindu BELIEF SYSTEM or its offshoots.

I quote:
" there is a major controversy developing as the latest altered Bibles are being created by organizations that most would think of as being more conservative and reasonable. At the forefront of the controversy are the Wycliffe Bible Translators, the Summer Institute of Linguistics and Frontiers, all of which are producing Bible translations that remove or modify terms which they have deemed offensive to Muslims.

That’s right: Muslim-friendly Bibles.

Included in the controversial development is the removal of any references to God as “Father,” to Jesus as the “Son” or “the Son of God.” One example of such a change can be seen in an Arabic version of the Gospel of Matthew produced and promoted by Frontiers and SIL. It changes Matthew 28:19 from this:

“baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit”
to this: “cleanse them by water in the name of Allah, his Messiah and his Holy Spirit
.”

A large number of such Muslim-sensitive translations already are published in Bangladesh, Indonesia and Malaysia. 

BUT no need for any "Hindu Friendly Bibles". Coz PARMESHWAR, ISHWAR, BHAGWAAN HAD NO "CONSORTS" like Vishnu, Brahma and Shiv AND ALL HINDU "MOORTIS" [misnamed IDOLS] R  ALIASES OF ISHWAR to avoid objectifying n corrupting ISHWAR CONCEPT  by ADULATION of moortis WITHOUT IDOL WORSHIP while calling Hindus PAGANS/KAFFIRS. Satyamev Jayte?

Post a Reply  
Da_Bestest

View all Posts: 952

18 May 2013 08:10 pm  #4325

Hi folks,

3 players caught in IPL match fixing.

and we suckers remain awake late night for the excitement of the match 

Reason to Smile  

I remember a old song

" I wana send to you, my old ribbons of blue "

best rgds

Bestest

Post a Reply  
Anonymous

29 May 2013 02:27 pm  #4326

Reason to Smile

SHERYLYN CHOPRA who made her way to the centre spread page of the PLAYBOY MAGAZINE in her "birthday suit" says she is getting married to a guy selected by her parents.

Mayb a lesson for ppl arguing about "arranged marriage" v. "luv marriage".

Of course REASON TO SMILE  -I aint bothered EITHER WAY coz my funda is a SIMPLE NO MARRIAGE  

Post a Reply  
johnfrost

View all Posts: 1

31 May 2013 04:53 pm  #4327
reason to smile ...seems interesting

Post a Reply  
Anonymous

19 Jun 2013 10:28 am  #4328
Reason to SMILE: The torrential rains in Uttrakhand coincide wit what is called "GANGA DUSSEHRA" in the Hindu "Calendar". THis celebrates the descent of DEVI GANGA (alias GODDESS ganges) from the "heavens" [outer space] after SHIVA agreed to bear the fury of Ganga descending to earth. Originally Ganga refused but was persuaded when Shiv agreed to be the intermediary between Ganga and earth and withstood the "fury" of Ganga. Interestingly, scientists now agree that most of the WATER IN THE OCEANS ALSO CAME FROM OUTER SPACE. A SMALL comet was exploded and it released 250 million liters of water. BUT DURING THIS GANGA DUSSEHRA, GANGES SWEPT AWAY A GIANT MOORTI OF SHIV DEVTA (alias Shiva a God of Hinduism)OMG BY UPROOTING IT FROM ITS PEDESTAL (Sthapna). IT IS MY EDUCATED GUESS THAT THIS WAS TO SHOW HER DISPLEASURE IN THE RECENT ARTICLES IN INDIAN MEDIA BY EQUALLY EDUCATED GUESSES OF ACKNOWLEDGED AUTHORITIES ON "INDIAN MYTHOLOGY" THAT "SHIVA is COOL GOD OF YOUNG/MODERN INDIA". Big Laugh Big Laugh SIGN FROM HEAVEN TO "Old India" to stop meddling wit "Young India" and SHIV witout at least some basic knowledge of TANTRA-SHAKTI-SHAKTA. No offence

Post a Reply  
Da_Bestest

20 Jun 2013 08:05 pm  #4329

Hi folks,

Petrol price hiked due to slide of Rupee value against US dollar.

The slide does not effect Diesel & Kerosene prices at all

Reason to Smile 

Thanks to government being made of Vote mongers

Best rgds

bestest

Post a Reply  
VAMBANAAR

03 Oct 2014 01:50 pm  #4330

Today is ‘ World Smile Day

So the reason is obvious.!

Harvey Ball of Worcester, Massachusetts, a Commercial Artist, established “ Smile day” in 1963 which encourages you to participate in acts of kindness and friendliness, and to smile and make others smile,who, in 1963, designed the original smiley face logo.

He thought that all of us should devote one day each year to smiles and kind acts throughout the world, regardless of politics, geography and religion.

Smile is exclusive for human beings regardless races, ages,
religion, caste, status & so on.  It is celebrated on the First Friday in October, every year.

Website created to provide information about World Smile Day®.
Browse the archives to learn more about past World Smile Day® events, Smiley and his creator - Harvey Ball.

VAMBANAAR

Post a Reply  
Da_Bestest

08 Oct 2014 02:50 pm  #4331

Hey Vambanaar,

Thank you buddy.

This used to be such a happening topic once getting posted on nearly daily basis. Previous to yours post was in June'2013. You have brought back this topic to life after more tha a hyear. Kudos. Though the cloud is huge and blackest of black, for reason unknown I see a silver lining.

Reason to Smile :

Forums :- At times I still see hopes for you.

best rgds

bestest

Post a Reply  
tantheta

View all Posts: 17

13 Nov 2014 12:04 am  #4332
time flies.
while familiar faces linger.

Post a Reply  
tantheta

View all Posts: 17

16 Nov 2014 01:20 am  #4333
it will be a reason to smile to see my post published.

Post a Reply  
ss_70

View all Posts: 13

29 Dec 2014 11:48 pm  #4334
Reason to Smile
Lets welcome 2015 with a warm smile and see the forums flooded with new posts!!

~Ss

Post a Reply  
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »
 Page 1 of 289     « First < 288 289