Topic  :    Birthdays Today 

Post a Reply 
 Page 1 of 99     « First < 98 99  
Author Replies Total Replies: 1475 
Topic: Birthdays Today  
biswsjita

View all Posts: 1

29 Apr 2014 03:05 am  #1471
Happy birthday to u n many many happy returns on this day.

Post a Reply  
Fathia23

View all Posts: 1

16 Jul 2014 03:51 am  #1472
Happy birthday to all birth 15th july I wish you many years to come with joy and happiness, share fun because its your day.

Post a Reply  
14life

View all Posts: 3

17 Dec 2014 11:37 pm  #1473
Wish u all on this special day and many more happy returns of the day to see ahead and haave a wonderful fun filled blessed day to u all. Cheer and keep smiling.

Post a Reply  
14life

19 Jan 2015 01:02 pm  #1474
Wishing you all the many happy returns of the day and have a wonderful day with fun filled blessed day and all your dreams comes true and its time to say Big Thanks to ur beloved mom for getting each one of you in this wonderful paradise and the only one, who took all the pain and suffer to see only happiness of your and took all her time and one who went out of the way to do things only the one, that is you to do her best by taking worst of the worst days to just keep you happy by sacrificing each day and brought u up until this day and The only one who will stand by you for ever in what ever you do things in life. Take a bold step to say Thanks you mom and I love you and always and respect you for ever. Have a blast my dear friends and love u all cheer up and keep smiling. Love Soha

Post a Reply  
14life

25 Jan 2015 09:34 am  #1475
Many happy returns fo the day and have a wonderful day. People who r born on this day are very special to me and they r true and real human and which is hard to come across. Wish each one of you on this special day of ur life and say thanks to ur parents and hav a blast and blessed day. Cheers, With lots and loads of love and best wishes to u all. Deserve much more than anything on this Earth. Love Soha

Post a Reply  
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »
 Page 1 of 99     « First < 98 99