Post a Reply 
 Page 1 of 8    1 > Last »  
Author Replies Total Replies: 116 
Topic: face reading, soul signs and Tarot card reading  
good_looking_guy

View all Posts: 215

24 Dec 2005 08:22 am  #1
Hi people ,

if anyone of you are intrested to get some info about ur personality and a guidance for your future choices and your present , write here and i'll reply back.Smile Also any questions regarding spirituality ..can be discussed here and ill try and answer those questions out of the knowledge that i have on spirituality as a subject.

Neways it would be better if you acknoledge .. all i'll do is mere guidance and no prediction what so ever cause ... the future that we see is what we make of our own and is constantly evolving and decided by our choices ...so i shall help u make the choices that you need to recognize .I guess dear Angel agrees on that with me.

Angel actually it'd be nice to see u here some time .. as a guiding lightSmile... i know we got cut short in between when i did ur face reading ... but neverthe less we can start again and thanks for ur reading for me.... it has surely helped me Smile

Doc .. you too are most welcome to share some knowledge on any of the subject that you choose .

Take care

Gaurav

Post a Reply  

AngelStar
Mumbai , India
Female 37

View all Posts: 202

26 Dec 2005 02:09 am  #2
hey gaurav.... blessings Smile

its so nice to see that u have decided to help people as well. its a beautiful thing. i dont usually get the time to visit other forums but when i read the person and topic of this forum i just had to come visit. its a lovely idea. and yes most definately if u need any help just do a posting in my forum amd i will come to help.

and yes i do agree on that Smile

best of luck, my love.

much love light magic and success.
Angel.

Post a Reply  
good_looking_guy

26 Dec 2005 05:25 am  #3
Hi Angelstar.... i knew it had to be you to have actually come and write in this topic ..and to be the first one to come and rite is so beautiful ...u are such a sweet heart ! ....

hmm yes i have finally decided that i want to do this ... just help people and doing it on fropper is the perfect start... its a nice place with some really nice people around and as such i am home these days stdying for my exams so this can be a perfect break ..Smile..

hey i am still to learn your name .. though i got to know u work in the balaji serial ... hum panch .. have seen it ..still figuring which one is u ??

neways .. better be bak at studies ..

take care

love
gaurav

Post a Reply  

diva1978
Mumbai , India
Female 39

View all Posts: 462

26 Dec 2005 02:09 pm  #4
hey gaurav....

nice idea of starting this thread....

the moment i read the topic i could think of only one song...... a old one ofcourse

Kitabein bahut se paddi hogi tumne .... magar koi chehra kya tumne padda hai....

Batta mere chehre pe kya kya likha hai,,,,, la la la la

Dancer Dancer

so, i am waiting .....let see if u could tell me something about myself .......

signning off
take care
bye

Post a Reply  
sherins

View all Posts: 2

26 Dec 2005 03:10 pm  #5
Yippee

wht is soul sign ?

Post a Reply  

nj17

View all Posts: 1250

30 Dec 2005 01:19 am  #6
dear AngelFlower

wat all thses readings mean n have wat type of effect on our lives

can u tell me something by my face

do tell me

regards

NityaFlower

Post a Reply  
good_looking_guy

30 Dec 2005 05:07 am  #7
Hi friends ,
(
Note : please do provide the date of birth and name in all your readings )

sorry for replying so late .. just been alil busy lately ... Smile

to start with Nitya .. this is a forum by me and not by Angel ...though she is sweet guide on my topic and if she wishes to answer this query..it would be a pleasure for me ..Smile..

Hmm to start with definately one can tell a lot about a person with reading the face .. which i shall do for u a little later in this reply ..

As for soul signs: Sherins ... these are basically what a person is born with and has in all his lifes ... these are typical charachterstics of a person that remain the same in all the lifes and actually make the person who one is ... and according to these .. each person has his \her own lessons cut out to remember... in the life that a person lives. examples would be like somepeople are supposed to all charged up and there is a fire in them... it can be attributed to the Fire soul sign.... while some are spiritually inclined and have a lot of interest in the unknown .. a characherstic trait of the Water sould signs .. Knowing about your soul charachters helps you define what are ur lessons that have bought you to earth !!

I basically do soul readings along with the face readings to bring about the correct personality and detail whats in store for the person using tarot card reading along with neumrology and Palm reaidng.

Post a Reply  
good_looking_guy

30 Dec 2005 05:43 am  #8
As for the reply's

Since face readings are supposed to be done with the person not the photograph .. there might be things i might read a bit rong .. or may miss a few things .. so do bare with me .. it would be helpful if you provided ur date of birth with it at least

Diva: it was really a sweet reply from youSmile As far as i can read you are a happy go lucky person looking for simple things in life ...you are the kinds who can go through a tough time and not even let your neighbour know .... a good sense of humour is also noted and also a bit of business intrests are also noted, though u may have still to start something ...

an intrest for artistic things like music , travel and also being good at speaking and inspiring people and your self as well.

It also appears you put in a lot of hard work in the work that you do .. along with enjoying ur time ..

i do not see much obsticles in ur life and if there are any you shall be able to handle them very effieciently ...Smile

Post a Reply  
good_looking_guy

30 Dec 2005 05:43 am  #9
Nitya : hi sweets , hope you remember me , anyways ..as for ur reading ....since i knwo about u as a person a bit i would not rite what i know .. id try and pin point things that are necessary ...
A bit of a worring nature- you tend to get worried easily , very friendly , a good freind , determined , good willpower ,a strenght to fight all odds ... but also a weakness to not forget and forgive easily.. the other problem with you is that you tend to get depressed easily with problems .. and then use ur determination to get out of it ... i typical case when the person is either over confident orthere is lack of self confidence. if you could work on these issues ... it would help you as a person and help u be sucessful in life ...Also dont rush into things !!

Finally , if you people want to know more about ur futures then give me questions that you wanna ask and do let me know ur date of births ...

awaiting ur feed back ..

Post a Reply  

diva1978
Mumbai , India
Female 39

View all Posts: 462

30 Dec 2005 11:57 pm  #10
hi gaurav thats really nice of u..thanxs for reply.it was a sweet one..Sunny

now regarding the feed back well i will say 50-- 50... ofcourse i understand its not easy to judge person from its pic..But i really appreciate ur efforts..

And talking about obstacle u said u cant see much..i take it u cant see a plain road Blackeye

anyways would love to more about myself..i dont have a specific question as such regarding my future..But tell me whatever u find out..and as per ur request. my dob 30th june 1978..

thanxs once again ...

signning off
take care
bye

Post a Reply  

good_looking_guy

31 Dec 2005 08:30 pm  #11
hi Diva thanks for the reply ....and surely its helpfulto provide ur date of birth ...Smile

according to numerology and face reading combined ...

Your date of birth is 30th june 1973 ...

according to these calculations your
Life personality number is 3

Your life path number is 7

Wisdom name : Your full name please ??Smile

Influencing number for the year = 27

You are actually both mentally and physical active and have a lot of expressive energy along with intellegence in you and that pulls you towards a expressive field in your carrer. A good sense of humour is very much noted .

YOu are the kinds ... who generally does not dominate people except for the ones you love you are normally in control, but for some one to dominate you is impossible..
people like you cause you are witty , easy going and have an endless free flow of energy and love social contact but also a tendency to spend qualty time with your self is also present ...

YOu seem to have good intrest in the mystismn ( covering many facets of healing) .. you take life in your stride and ad thus can cope with problems well.

There are times when life wouldget really chaotic .... and messy... and also a tendency to overlook and over do things at times ... and at times being over relaxed and laid back ...and thus cant get around doing much ...also a tendency of being critical of yourself and others ...

Post a Reply  
good_looking_guy

31 Dec 2005 08:31 pm  #12
and also there are times when you lose your sense of humour and enthusiasmn in life evn though for a short period if time .

during this life time you are trying to learn toa appreciate what you have and value what you have in life and also to trust yourself and have trust in others and to find your own truth inlife .

Important years for your life are ... 12 ,21 ,27, 30, 39 , 45....

now for the future

lets start with your past( 2yrs to now ) ,you have made your place in your life due to your ability to manipulate situations in a very loving way and motherly and creative way , also in the past some of the changes and decisions that you have taken have not been according to what you have wanted but have taken it for reasons other than self satisfaction but in the past the time has been of happiness, sucess and a good time with abit of travelling as well at times ...

The present( between now and 6 months )for you presents an oppurtunity with some strong thing coming your way with things not going your way ..but provides with an oppurtunity to look at the past and see life from a new prespective and this eventually going to happen ... you are gonna look at life from a new prespective or from other angle and look for answers to the problem or the situation an eevntually there shall be balance and happiness in your life regading the current situation

Post a Reply  
good_looking_guy

31 Dec 2005 08:32 pm  #13
The future ( 3 months to 2 n half yrs )....

some things of importance are goona be revealed to you wwhich will lead to your life being in control authoritty and more happiness .. ans there shall be a kind of sucess and movement in your life that you havent seen in the past ...

also another important thing about your reading is there is a wake up call for you ... with the way you lead your life cause unless you do this the above things will just delay themselves ..

I hope that would have helped you ...

take care

gaurav

Post a Reply  

AngelStar
Mumbai , India
Female 37

31 Dec 2005 10:04 pm  #14
hey Gaurav.... blessings...!

splendid...! i love the work u are doing Smile just wanted to congratulate u Smile and u get o answer all ur queries... i dont know about face reading, not much anyways... but u have peaked my interest in it and i have decided that may be i will study it .

tell me more about soul signs.. i had the broad picture just wanted to know about a little detail .. may be u can tell me where i can read about it as well .

much love light and affection
Angel.

Post a Reply  

AngelStar
Mumbai , India
Female 37

01 Jan 2006 03:31 pm  #15
hey gaurav... blessings..!

happy new year sweety Smile i did consult the angels and this is what they had to tell u about this year...!

there are major changes happening in ur life and as a matter of fact these are bringing in major positivity in ur life. please do not fight these. u may get a little shocked to know that u almost half expected to see these changes happen but u just could not actually believe that they will happen.

now... u have to understand no matter what the change it is stressing. so u have to take all the rest and time to play that u can afford. dont be afraid and fight this process. its a slow process, much like ageing, but its a definate visual. i know that people will actually react to u differently to u and that u may not like. since we are so accustomed to feel in a certain way around certain people, their change in behaviour will not affect us too well. but remember that right now u are making important choices that will shape ur future.

....... cont.

Post a Reply  
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »
 Page 1 of 8    1 > Last »