This Recipe is from Yreach especially for Indian Spicy food Lovers. Enjoy the taste of delicious dish...Ingredients:
Capsicums - 2 (cut into length wise pieces)
Onions - 2
Green Chillies - 5
Red chilly powder - 1 tablespoon
Coriander seeds - 1 tablespoon
Sesame seeds - 1/4 cup
Peanuts - 1/2 cup
Grated dry Coconut - 1/2 cup
Mustard seeds - 1/4 tablespoon
Fenugreek seeds - A pinch
Tamarind - 1 lemon size (soaked in Water)
Salt - to taste
Oil - 3 tablespoons
1. Roast Coriander, Peanuts, Sesame seeds and dry Coconut.
2. Now grind them into a smooth paste.
3. Heat Oil in a pan and add Mustard seeds, Fenugreek seeds fry it.
4. Now add Onion pieces, Green chillies and fry them well.
5. Add Capsicum pieces and fry it.
6. Add the Ground nut paste and fry well.
7.Add Red chilly powder, Salt and fry till the Oil separates.
8. Add Tamarind Water and cook till the gravy thickens.
9.Garnish with Coriander leaves.
For more info. about Recipes and food events, visit Food at Yreach