Welcome to Fropper.com. The services offered by Fropper.com ("Fropper.com site" or "this Site") include the Fropper.com website, Fropper.com Zones, Fropper.com Blogs, Fropper.com’s streaming music services and Fropper.com Photo Sharing and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by Fropper.com in connection with Fropper.com Website (collectively, the "Fropper Services or Fropper.com services").
Fropper.com reserves the right at any time to modify the terms of this Agreement, change the Services including eliminating or modifying any content on or feature of the website, or change/charge any fees or charges for use of the Services. And such modification shall be effective upon posting by Fropper.com on the Fropper site. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Fropper Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes. You will always be able to know when the version was last updated by checking the "Last Revised" date in the header of this Agreement.
You must be at least 18 years of age or over to register as a member of Fropper.com or use this Site. Membership to the Site is void where prohibited. Your use of this Site represents and warrants that you have the right, capacity/eligibility, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This site is not meant to encourage and/or promote illicit sexual relations and/or extra marital affairs or to carry out any other unlawful and illegal activity. If Fropper.com discovers or becomes aware that any member is using this site to promote or engage or indulge in illicit sexual relations or extra marital affairs or carry out any other unlawful or illegal activity his/her membership will be terminated forthwith without any refund and without any liability to Fropper.com. Fropper.com's discretion to terminate the membership shall be final and binding.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site and/or till the time you are a Member of Fropper.com. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by informing Fropper.com in writing to terminate your Membership. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees. Fropper.com may terminate your access to the Site and/or your membership for any reason whatsoever. Such termination shall be effective upon sending notice of termination to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to Fropper.com. If Fropper.com terminates your membership because of breach on your part of any of the Terms & Conditions and/or Representations and Warranties as stated in the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect including sections 4,5,7,9 -12, inclusive, of this Agreement.
3. Non-Commercial Use by Members.
The Fropper.com Site is strictly for the personal use of individual members only, and shall not be used by you in connection with any commercial endeavors or activities. This prohibition includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to Fropper.com or otherwise. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses cannot become Members of Fropper.com and should not use the Fropper.com Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress in terms of applicable law. Your Fropper.com account is for your own personal use ONLY and NOT to be used by anyone else other than you.
You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably undertake that:
5. Content Posted on the Site.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Fropper.com Members. It is also a violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member with/without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect Fropper.com and/or our Members from any abuse/misuse, Fropper.com reserves the right to restrict the number of communications/profile contacts & responses/emails which a Member may send to other Member(s) in any 24-hour period to a number which Fropper.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You will not send any messages using the Service that are obscene, lewd, licentious, and defamatory, promote hatred and/or are racial or abusive in any manner or messages that are likely to cause harm or annoyance to any person. Transmission of any such messages shall constitute a breach of this Agreement and Fropper.com shall be entitled to terminate your membership forthwith. Fropper.com reserves the right to screen messages that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the number of your chat sessions in its sole discretion.
- You shall not use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate/contact/respond/interact with Fropper.com and/or its Members.
- You will not conduct any kind of monetary transaction with other members of Fropper.com Any such transactions conducted will be solely at your risks and Fropper.com is not liable or responsible for anything whatsoever including but not limited for any kind of frauds.
- You acknowledge that Fropper.com prohibits Pornography on its site. You undertake to choose carefully the information you post on the Fropper.com Website and that you provide to other Users. Your Fropper.com profile must not include any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Stringent penal and criminal actions will be initiated against those found indulging in above referred activities. Any user or member who publishes or transmits or causes to be published in the electronic form, any material which is lascivious or appeals to the prurient interest or if its effect is such as to tend to deprave and corrupt people who are likely, having regard to all relevant circumstances, to read, see or hear the matter contained or embodied in it shall be strictly dealt with under the provisions of Section 67 of the Information Technology Act 2000 (refer http://www.naavi.org/importantlaws/itbill2000/ch11.html ) and as per the provisions of Indian Penal Code and other appropriate statutes applicable in that scenario. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Members (for instance, in their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and Fropper.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material.
- You shall not use the Fropper Services to reproduce copyrighted materials and /or copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way any of the tracks streamed through the Fropper Services; and shall not make the Fropper Services available over a network (other than Fropper's network) where it could be used by others
- Fropper.com owns and retains all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights in the Fropper.com Site and the Fropper.com Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Fropper.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given express permission by Fropper.com, you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, reverse engineer, decompile, or sell any such proprietary information. All lawful, legal and non-objectionable messages, content and/or other information, content or material that you post on the forum boards shall constitute a license to Fropper.com to use such content, information, material in a manner that Fopper.com may chose in its sole discretion.. Fropper.com reserves the right to scrutinize all such information, content and/or material posted on the forum boards and shall have the exclusive right to either remove, edit and/or display such information, material and/or content either suo motto or upon a complaint filed by any person.
- You understand and hereby agree that all content including but not limited to information, data, text, software, scripts, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, interactive features or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you and not Fropper.com are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Fropper.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Fropper.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You understand and agree that Fropper.com may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of Fropper.com violates any applicable law or this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other Fropper.com Members. Content is not necessarily reviewed by Fropper.com prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Fropper.com. In addition, Fropper.com will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site.
- You are solely responsible and liable for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Site through the Fropper.com Service, or transmit to other Fropper.com Members. Fropper.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, Fropper.com may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting your ownership or otherwise of the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, or if such evidence does not in the reasonable opinion of Fropper.com establish or justify the claim, Fropper.com may, in its sole discretion, remove the Content from the Site and terminate your Membership without a refund of your subscription fees.
- You acknowledge that Fropper.com may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Fropper.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Fropper.com and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise found objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you will not rely on any Content created by Fropper.com or submitted to Fropper.com, including without limitation information in Fropper.com Zones, Blogs, and Photo Sharing and in all other parts of the Service.
- By posting Content to any public area of Fropper.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Fropper.com, and other Fropper.com Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Site, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific property (such as Zones, Blogs or Photo Sharing) of the Site to which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or Fropper.com removes such Content from the Service.
- With respect to Content that includes photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or Fropper.com removes such Content from the Service.
- With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
- "Publicly accessible" areas of the Service are those areas of the Fropper.com network of properties (such as Zones, Blogs and Photo Sharing) that are intended by Fropper.com to be available to the general public.
- In connection with contents posted/submitted by you, you further agree that you will not:
- submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have written permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Fropper.com all of the license rights granted herein;
- publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Fropper.com or any third party;
- impersonate another user.
- Fropper.com does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Fropper.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content submitted by the User. Fropper.com does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and Fropper.com will remove all such infringing Content if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Fropper.com reserves the right to remove such Content without prior notice. Fropper.com will also terminate a User's access to its Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer(except in the case of pornographic content) is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had his/her Content removed from the Website more than twice.
- The following is an inclusive list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. Fropper.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication/content from the Service and the Site and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. It includes (but is not limited to) Content that:
- is patently offensive to any community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- for band and filmmaker profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
- promotes information that the person posting it is aware that it is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent; or
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- criminal or tortures activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, enticing of minors, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 years in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years;
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any Fropper.com page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users/Members; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Fropper.com Website on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
- for band profiles, copying your Fropper.com code and embedding it into other profiles or asking other Members to embed it into their profiles;
- encourages, invites or solicits extra marital affairs.
- using the Fropper.com Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You must use the Fropper.com Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local and state, and federal laws rules and regulations.
- You must not include in your Member profile, any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL's, and email addresses that are either patently visible to the other Members or can be deciphered or deduced. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
- You are not permitted to create multiple profiles. If Fropper.com becomes aware that you have created multiple profiles, your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith without any refund of subscription fees.
- If at any time Fropper is of the view in its sole discretion that your profile contains any information or material or Content which is objectionable, unlawful or illegal, Fropper has the right in its sole discretion to forthwith terminate your membership without refund of your subscription fees and delete such objectionable, illegal or unlawful information, material or Content from your profile and disallow you to continue as a Member.
- In consideration of your use of the Site and Services, you agree, where information is requested, to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and to maintain and update it promptly. You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Site and/or the Services.
The Fropper Services utilize technology to protect transmitted digital information. Your use of the Fropper Services may be limited by such technology. You acknowledge that, from time to time, Fropper may modify or discontinue using such technology. Security modifications made by Fropper may from time to time include required or automated updates, modifications, patches, and/or reinstallations of software. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO VIOLATE OR CIRCUMVENT ANY SYSTEM OR NETWORK SECURITY COMPONENTS OR TECHNOLOGY, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL LIABILITY.
7. Copyright Policy.
You shall be solely responsible for any and all activity happening through your account. You retain the ownership of the content contributed by you into this Service. Fropper.com does not claim any ownership in the content posted by you including without limitation the feedback and suggestions provided. You shall not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Site through the Fropper.com Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and where applicable a copy of the registration certificate proving registration of copyright or any other applicable intellectual property right; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Fropper.com's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the Mumbai address located under the Help/Contact section on the site. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Fropper.com Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Fropper.com Website or the Content therein. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the licensed content in the Fropper Services is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties and subject to use/restrictions under such laws or treaties.
8. Member Disputes.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Fropper.com Members. Fropper.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
Fropper.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site or in connection with the Fropper.com Service, whether caused by users visiting the Site, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service, nor for the conduct of any user and/or Member of the Fropper.com Service whether online or offline. Fropper.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user and/or Member communications. Fropper.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Fropper.com Site and/or in connection with the Fropper.com Service. Under no circumstances will Fropper.com be responsible for any loss or damage to any person resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the Fropper.com Site or transmitted to Fropper.com Members. The exchange of profile(s) through or by Fropper.com should not in any way be construed as any offer and/or recommendation from/by Fropper.com. Fropper.com shall not be responsible for and/or liable any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, relations established pursuant to the use of Fropper.com. Under no circumstances shall Fropper.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Fropper.com services, attendance at a Fropper.com event, from any content posted on or through the Fropper.com services, or from the conduct of any users of the Fropper.com services, whether online or offline. The Site and the Service are provided "AS-IS AVAILABLE BASIS" and Fropper.com expressly disclaim any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Fropper.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Fropper.com Service.
Fropper.com expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of any Content posted on the Site by any Members or the users of the Site or any third party. Fropper.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal Content posted on the Site by any Members, users or any third party. All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any Content that is Posted on the Site or any communication sent through Fropper.com will be of that Member/user/third party who has Posted such Content and/or sent such communication Fropper.com reserves its right to claim damages from such Member/user/third party that it may suffer as a result of such Content Posted on the Site and/or such communication sent. Fropper.com does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service.
11. Limitation on Liability.
In no event will Fropper.com, its officers, directors, employees or agents be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages whatsoever including but not limited to loss of profits resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Fropper.com website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Fropper.com is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that Fropper.com shall not be liable for any content submitted by the you/User or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Fropper.com’s, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Fropper.com, for the Service during the term of membership.
Fropper or its business partners may present advertisements or promotional materials on or through the Site and the Fropper Services. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any third-party advertisers on or through the Site are solely between you and such third party and your participation is subject to the terms and conditions associated with that advertisement or promotion. You agree that Fropper is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Site.
The Site and the Fropper Services may present links to third-party Web sites not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the availability of these third-party sites or their contents. You agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content of any such third-party site or goods or services available through any such third-party site.
The Fropper Services are owned or licensed by Fropper and are protected by Indian copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You will not sublicense, assign, or transfer the license granted to you under this Agreement. Any attempt to sublicense, assign, or transfer any of the rights, duties, or obligations in violation of the provisions of this Agreement is void. You acknowledge that you have read this terms and conditions and understood it and will abile by it in letter and spirit.
You unconditionally and irrevocably undertake to indemnify and hold Fropper.com, its subsidiaries, directors, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless and fully indemnified from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service your use of the Service your connection to the Service, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any third party rights including without limitation any copyright, property or privacy rights or any violation of any applicable law or any breach of your representations and warranties as set forth herein.
- By becoming a Member of the Site/Fropper.com Service, you agree to receive certain specific emails from Fropper.com.
- This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Fropper.com service, contains the entire agreement between you and Fropper.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- You are under an obligation to report any misuse or abuse of the Site. If you notice any abuse or misuse of the Site or any thing which is in violation of this Agreement or any applicable law, you shall forthwith report such violation to Fropper.com by writing to Customer Care. On receipt of such complaint, Fropper.com may investigate such complaint and if necessary may terminate the membership of the Member responsible for such violation abuse or misuse without any refund of subscription fee. Any false complaint made by a Member shall make such Member liable for appropriate legal action including but not limited to termination of his/her membership without any refund of the subscription fee.
Fropper.com is a trademark of Thrill Applications Pvt. Ltd. By joining Fropper.com or using the services of Fropper.com, you confirm that you have read the above provisions and agree to abide by them.
Please contact us
with any questions regarding this Agreement.
It should be mentioned that we do not endorse trans gender relationship.